Re: Frame question - Macros

Subject: Re: Frame question - Macros
From: "Tony G. Rocco" <trocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 11:02:31 -0800

On the Macintosh, you have the ability to write AppleScript scripts that
you can call on from a Scripts menu within FrameMaker. You have to be able
to write AppleScript, however, which in itself is a bit of an undertaking.
Other than that, no macro capabilities that I know of in FrameMaker itself,
on the Mac or Windoze versions.

The only other suggestion would be-again, for the Macintosh version-to use
a macro application like QuicKeys to create a macro that selects and
resizes all graphics to a set scale. My guess is that the Windoze world has
such an app, as well.

Sorry to hear of your conversion woes. Best of luck. Perhaps a call to
Frame/Adobe tech support would help?

- tgr

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely
rearranging their prejudices.
-- William James