To document Windows functions or not?

Subject: To document Windows functions or not?
From: Bruce Brill <Bruceb -at- ACCENTSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 13:40:07 +0200

I work for a software development company and am writing a user's
manual for a new product which includes the standard Windows editing
functions of Cut, Paste, Copy, Undo and Select All. The product is
targeted for a specialized, professional market, and it is expected
that users will already be comfortable with Windows software. This
being the case, should I document the standard Windows editing
functions, or is it reasonable to assume that they will be
understood? All input on this question most welcomed.

FREE JONATHAN POLLARD
Odd Request? Check Website:
http://www.interlog.com/~abrooke/jp/brill/brill.htm
Bruce Brill <bruceb -at- accentsoft -dot- com>