Re: Copyrights and legal agreements

Subject: Re: Copyrights and legal agreements
From: KLShaw <KLShaw -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 14:39:07 -0800

Chris,

The copyright wording in the contract is so broad that I'd be
uncomfortable signing it. Seems to me it would make sense for your
employer to rewite that section per their attorney's memo, so that it's
clear what they're claiming ownership to. If the company doesn't want
to do that, you may want to check with an attorney before signing.

Best regards,

Kim Shaw
Words & Graphics Inc.
KLShaw -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com