OFF TOPIC: Need info on HM children's charity

Subject: OFF TOPIC: Need info on HM children's charity
From: Laura Phelps <lphelps -at- SVCDOC -dot- MC -dot- XEROX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 06:16:30 PST

Sorry to bring this topic up again, but I deleted the messages pertaining to
the Houghton Mifflin charity thing. Someone in our department just sent the
announcement about the HM children's charity to the entire department and I
wanted to reply before everyone starts email bombing HM again. Could the
original poster of the message from HM (the one where they beg people to stop
sending them email because the charity thing is already done with and their
systems are overloading) please forward it to me so I can pass it along to the
department?

Thanks in advance,

Laura Phelps

lphelps -at- svcdoc -dot- mc -dot- xerox -dot- com