Position: Virtus Corp., Cary, NC

Subject: Position: Virtus Corp., Cary, NC
From: Lee Bumgarner <lee -dot- bumgarner -at- VIRTUS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 09:55:47 -0500

At Virtus, you won't be told how to do your job. You'll help figure out
what to do,
then how to do it. This is great news if you're highly self-motivated.
Our work environment is casual, yet intense. See our website at
http://www.virtus.com
for more information, including more detailed position announcements.

TECHNICAL WRITER to develop end-user documentation (printed, online helps,
and Web-based). Graduate degree in technical communication, English, or
related field, or equivalent work experience. Strong background in Mac and
PC. Document creation in technical
environment (preferably in consumer software), development of online helps,
and coding experience in HTML are musts. Excellent communication skills and
ability to manage multiple tasks required. (Job i.d. #4TW1)

Send your cover letter and resume to:

SNAIL MAIL:
Jobs 1997
Human Resources
Virtus Corporation
114 MacKenan Drive, Suite 100
Cary, NC 27511
FAX: (919) 460-4530
EMAIL: jobs -at- virtus -dot- com

Indicate on the envelope or subject line the position's job i.d. number.

No phone calls, please.

Virtus Corporation is an EEO employer. If you can do the job, apply.