Scripts for FrameMaker

Subject: Scripts for FrameMaker
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <mark -at- MEMCO -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 11:33:38 +0200

In case somebody hasn't already said this (I'm on digest)...

FrameMaker has great scripting in the Unix version, but nothing
in the Windows version.

And by the way-- this I've said till I was blue in the face, and
then I took a rest-- if you have questions about FrameMaker,
there's a whole nother e-mail list for those. If you have
questions about Word, there's a whole nother e-mail list for
those. If you have questions about Acrobat, ditto. If you
want to know how to get onto the lists, check out the coverage
of mailing lists at http://pip.dknet.dk/~pip323/index.html or if
you don't have WWW access, ask me.

- Mark L. Levinson - Memco Software - PO Box 58161 - 61581 Tel Aviv
- work: mark -at- memco -dot- co -dot- il / tel. 03-6487415 ext. 47 / fax 03-6487414
- home: nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il / tel. 09-9552411 or 09-9555720