Touchstone Awards Ceremony and Luncheon

Subject: Touchstone Awards Ceremony and Luncheon
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 02:00:09 -0800

Apologies if you receive this notice more than once.

MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Saturday, February 22, 1997

We don't have all the details yet, but this much is definite:

THE EVENT

Join us for an elegant luncheon honoring the winners of the
1996 Northern California Technical Communication Competition.

View winning entries on display before and after lunch.

Additional details (speaker, program, menu, cost, and how to reserve your
place) will be forthcoming.

THE PLACE

The Westin Hotel, Santa Clara
5101 Great America Parkway

The Westin has plenty of free parking and an airport shuttle to and from San
Jose airport. For room reservations, call 800-228-3000 or 408-986-0700.

HELP US PLAN

I'd like to get a rough idea of how many people are interested in attending.
Please reply by email to srm -at- c2 -dot- net if there's a substantial likelihood that
you'll attend. This is not a commitment -- it's just to help us plan.

Thanks for your help. I hope to see you there. ...RM

Richard Mateosian <srm -at- c2 -dot- net> http://www.c2.net/~srm/
Review Editor, IEEE Micro President, Berkeley STC
Director, 1996 Northern California Technical Communication Competition

Copyright (C) 1996. All rights reserved.