Re: HELP! need to open password-prot. WordPerf. doc

Subject: Re: HELP! need to open password-prot. WordPerf. doc
From: byfield -at- DIRECT -dot- CA
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 14:01:28 -0800

Stephen Victor <svictor -at- HOUSTON -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM> wrote:

>This isn't what you want to hear, but my understanding is that it simply
>can't be done. WP even states somewhere in the documentation that not
>even their own technical support people can do it.

What about loading the document into a plain text editor? You'd lose
the formatting, and have to wade through all the WP code, but at
least you'd have the information.

Bruce Byfield (bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com) / byfield -at- direct -dot- ca
Technical Writer
Prostyle Software
Burnaby, BC, Canada
(604) 421-7189