Re: Software

Subject: Re: Software
From: Bruce Foster <bruce_foster -at- MENTORG -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 09:46:17 -0800

I second Mitch's recommendation for FrameMaker. I've spent many hours trying
to get Word to do page layout that would take seconds in FM. I've also used
PageMaker, but it has no integrated tables or equations, and it's not much help
for maintaining paragraph numbering, among other things.

- Bruce Foster