Re: Software

Subject: Re: Software
From: Bruce Foster <bruce_foster -at- MENTORG -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 10:19:01 -0800

Della, you should probably look at PageMaker. It was designed to do ads and
brochures, and handling color is one of its strengths.

- Bruce Foster

On Dec 24, 10:09am, Della Stein wrote:
> Subject: Re: Software
> I agree that FrameMaker is the best DTP tool. It's the best one I've ever
used.
> Currently, I'm using QuarkXpress. It's aweful! There are NO standard DTP
features. They are all sold separately.

> My document has lots of charts and graphs that must be printed in color, four
color. I've contacted FrameMaker's Tech. support team; FrameMaker does not
support four-color separation. Does anyone know of a DTP tool that supports
four-color separation? I'd rather stick bamboo shoots under my finger and toe
nails than use Quark for my next doc revision.