anybody write scripts?

Subject: anybody write scripts?
From: Bobby Collins <bcollins -at- IPA -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 13:31:00 -0600

Hello, O wise and powerful TECHWR-L! This humble one comes once again with a
boon to ask of Your Excellence...

New client (ad agency with client); wants a script for a recruiting video,
about 10 minutes long; brainstorming session today went well; wants me to
produce script, meet with clients for their ideas, give input towards
production of tape.

How much to charge, Great Ones? Locale is Arkansas. (This will be my first
video script.)

You may reply directly to me in order to avoid invoking ire of Overseers.

My most sincere thanks <backs out of presence, bowing>
Bobby Collins
Business Writing Services
P. O. Box 10918
Fort Smith, AR 72917