Re: MS HTML Help for Windows

Subject: Re: MS HTML Help for Windows
From: Sue Heim <sue -at- RIS -dot- RISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 09:45:51 -0800

Mike Toogood wrote:
> I am interested in trying out the beta test HTML Help Workshop (HHW)
> presently available from:
> http://www.microsoft.com/workshop/author/htmlhelp/home.htm
>
> Before I do, I would appreciate hearing from anybody who has already
> tried it out.
<snip>

Mike (and anyone else who might be interested), there is a list
devoted specifically to WinHelp issues. I've snipped the part about
subscribing:

> HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
> Address: listserv -at- Admin -dot- HumberC -dot- ON -dot- CA
> Message: sub Winhlp-L Your Name
>
> for example:
>
> sub Winhlp-L Sigmund Freud

You might want to sub on to that list, and lurk for a few days,
before posting questions. Discussions revolve around WinHelp 3, 4 and
HTMLHelp.

...sue