Re: Help Desk Doc Question

Subject: Re: Help Desk Doc Question
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 23:57:43 -0500

Keith Anderson wrote:
>>I'm writing *all* of the documentation for a Help Desk. I need a
>>consistent term to name the people who will have the problems and call
>>the Help Desk.
John Ahlstrom replied:
>How about "requestor" "help requestor" "helpless one"
>"needy one" "truth seeker" "help seeker" "one in desperation"
>"idiot" "luser" "illiterate" (as in RTFM)

Victim?

K@
Kat Nagel, MasterWork Consulting Services
Technical writing / Editing / Document design / Research

"Knowledge only scratches at Truth, and Enlightenment is
meaningless without a compassionate lap to enjoy it on."
___Alfred Birnbaum & Riku Kanmei, in <<Zen for Cats>>