Writer's Virtual Bookshelf

Subject: Writer's Virtual Bookshelf
From: Gail Taylor <gtaylor -at- ISLANDNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 12:24:09 -0800

I've been saving the wonderful pointers to reference URLs posted here and on
editors' lists, and I've placed word and fact links on a "Writer's Virtual
Bookshelf".

http://www.pacificcoast.net/wordsworth/morebook.html

It's had a week's trial run and a few modifications.
I hope that people can visit and suggest improvements.

bye