Program Question

Subject: Program Question
From: Charles De Saro <soacon -at- STYX -dot- IOS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 17:29:41 -0500

Hi all,

Maybe someone out here can help me. I am developing web pages for a client of mine and
I am using animation. Last night a program I use for animation somehow got corrupted.
The program is imagevw.exe. Can anyone tell me where I can get another copy of it, or
if anyone of you have a copy, can you e-mail it to me as an attachment? Any help will
be appreciated. Thanks.