Re: Customer feedback

Subject: Re: Customer feedback
From: d r <writeagain -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 17:48:39 EST

I used to. In fact, all the time. But I won't anymore because nothing was
truly a constructive criticism. It didn't help in anyway. I'd have pages
and pages and when I tried to make notes from them, there was nothing
there to help me.

It was that incident that made me re-think an interactive project I was
about to do. You can't make people be creative.

D.R.