List Administrivia Footer

Subject: List Administrivia Footer
From: TIMMERMAN <timmerma -at- IPDLINK -dot- IPD -dot- ANL -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 08:14:18 CST

Michael Priestley asked me ...

"PS: I noticed your post lacked the usual techwr-l administrivia footer. Did
it make it to the list, or was it posted to the newsgroup only?"

I send these messages to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU -dot- I don't know
why it didn't contain the techwr-l administrivia footer. If I'm
sending my email to the wrong address or should be doing something
else, please let me know. Am I responsible for including the footer
in each message I send to this list?

Don Timmerman, dtimmerman -at- anl -dot- gov
Argonne National Laboratory