Aloha

Subject: Aloha
From: Tom Tomasovic <Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- NA -dot- NWMARKETS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 22:00:47 +0000

I am off to Hawaii for a week, postponing my mail
so as not to jam my mailbox while I am gone.

"Personal" messages can be sent to me at the
address below, but I hope you will save some of
the meaty discussions for my return.

Regards,

Tom <<Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- na -dot- nwmarkets -dot- com>>

You should be aware that the information contained
within this message is solely the opinion of the
writer (me). The people at NatWest have little
control over how I express myself, and they should
not be held responsible for anything I say
(unless, of course, I express it as a corporate
opinion).