Re: New Furniture

Subject: Re: New Furniture
From: Robert Plamondon <robert -at- PLAMONDON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 00:33:22 PST

Gina Watts writes:

>Gotta be careful about this though. My (custom made without my input) desk
>is so wide, with holes in the corner, that my monitor cord won't reach my
>box. So we got an extension cable, and now my display is terrible due to
>power interference! (A big fancy 17" monitor, with a big fancy 3d graphics
>card, and I can barely stand to look at it.) We are looking now for a big,
>heavy duty well-insulated cable, but I'm not holding my breath.

Well, there's nothing very complicated about drilling holes. Put one
where it belongs. You'll probably have to buy a large-diameter drill
bit for the purpose, so don't forget to put it on your expense report!
If anyone asks, tell them that you can't make the desk any more nonstandard,
since it was already custom-built for you.

(Also, there's no such thing as a big fancy 17" monitor. 17" monitors
are toys.)

-- Robert
--
Robert Plamondon, High-Tech Technical Writing, Inc.
robert -at- plamondon -dot- com * (541) 453-5841 * Fax: (541) 453-4139