Re: New furniture

Subject: Re: New furniture
From: Ginna Watts <gwatts -at- PIM -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 16:21:00 -0800

At 10:00 AM 2/20/97 PST, you wrote:
>Some things to look for are:
[snip]
>* Computer tables with great big holes near the back to snake cables
> through, and a shelf below on which to hide external disk drives and
> other stuff you don't need access to.

Gotta be careful about this though. My (custom made without my input) desk
is so wide, with holes in the corner, that my monitor cord won't reach my
box. So we got an extension cable, and now my display is terrible due to
power interference! (A big fancy 17" monitor, with a big fancy 3d graphics
card, and I can barely stand to look at it.) We are looking now for a big,
heavy duty well-insulated cable, but I'm not holding my breath.

Ginna
Ginna Watts - Technical Writer
Pacific International Mapping Corp.
gwatts -at- pim -dot- bc -dot- ca