Re: Typoz in Resumes

Subject: Re: Typoz in Resumes
From: Helen Wainwright <Helen_Wainwright -at- MTITS -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 10:57:41 +0100

John Fulton wrote:
>At my last job, a huge amount of emphasis was placed on the proof-reading
part of the >test we were given. Why? Because we proof-read each other's
>work. We didn't have proof-readers or editors or writers: we had
>Technical Writers, part of whose job was the proof-reading, writing and
editing. We >relied on each other heavily.

How about the lone technical writers out there? Who proof-reads your work?
As the sole technical writer for my company, I have to rely on product
managers and support
to review my work. I don't have a reliable proof-reader, so I check it
myself.

I don't think this is ideal, so do you have any thoughts on possible
solutions?

Regards
Helen Wainwright

MTi
9 Bonhill Street
London
UK

helen_wainwright -at- mtits -dot- co -dot- uk
http://www.mtits.co.uk