Transparent Tifs

Subject: Transparent Tifs
From: Melonie Holliman <mrh -at- ABMDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 15:34:22 -0600

Howdy,

I have a couple of graphics questions. This may be elementary,
but I cannot find an answer anywhere. If this is not the
correct forum, please tell me where to look.

How do I get a TIF file with a transparent background? I
have Corel 6.0, Photoshop and Paintshop pro. Is it
possible? If not, how do I get a CMYK file that can be
separated?

2nd question: Has anyone had problems with Corel cutting
of the left-most line of an exported graphic? Any
solutions?

I volunteered to help Marketing and all I've gotten was
a headache!!!!!

Thanks for the help!

Melonie Holliman
The Technical Writer