TW Seminar in Mumbai, India!

Subject: TW Seminar in Mumbai, India!
From: Gurudutt Kamath/Technical Writing Centre <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 09:44:59 +0530

Hello everyone!

I am conducting a one-day technical writing seminar in Mumbai, India.
What would be the best way to publicize it on the net? I have put up the
details on my home page. I have put some small classified ads in the
papers. I get one or two responses everyday -- What is technical
writing? It is totally unheard of in India!

The idea of doing this seminar is to promote this field in India. Any
ideas or suggestions on conducting this seminar would be most welcome. I
may read out some of your responses to the participants to indicate how
some of the best technical writing minds in the world are available
through an excellent mailing list like this one.

Thanks in advance and best wishes.

Guru

guruk -at- giasbm01 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath
Technical Writing Centre, Mumbai (Bombay)
"The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little longer
time." ...and a technical writer.