Re: Microsoft Word Dictionary

Subject: Re: Microsoft Word Dictionary
From: Richard Polunsky <rpolunsky -at- ALTRANET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 11:06:20 -0600

Word gives credit in the About Word box to Inso Corp. for CorrectSpell.
The Word Help file under Dictionaries says:

You can also purchase dictionaries of other languages and dictionaries
of special terms (for example, medical and legal dictionaries). For
information about purchasing supplemental dictionaries, contact Alki
Software Corporation. If you live in the United States, call (800)
669-9673. If you live outside the United States, call (206) 286-2600.