Augh! (was: RSx)

Subject: Augh! (was: RSx)
From: "Eric Haddock, Q.P." <eric -at- ENGAGENET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 13:14:41 -0600

A few days ago I asked whether to use RSxxx or RS-xxx and asked the
list for help. Y'know what? I came away with four different answers--and
I only started out with two! *sigh!*

RSxxx
RS-xxx
RS xxx
EIA-xxx (or was it EIS? I forget as I write this)

All these have been cited in one official publication/document/tech
spec or other by the people who have replied to me privately.

I'm going to go with RS-xxx because that's what I'm most used to
seeing and, well, I'm going to be wrong in at least 25% of the
population's eyes no matter what I pick.

--
Regards from beautiful Wisconsin! :)

Me -> http://www2.pitnet.net/moonlion mailto:moonlion -at- full-moon -dot- com
Work -> http://www.engagenet.com mailto:eric -at- engagenet -dot- com