Re: Resumes, cover letters, and home pages

Subject: Re: Resumes, cover letters, and home pages
From: Hank Stanley <arjohns -at- ADNC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 08:34:19 -0800

At 02:11 AM 2/28/97 -0500, Steven Jong wrote:
>Is resume perfection attainable? Perhaps not, but as someone who screens
>resumes, I want to see you try.

I agree. This thread over the last couple of weeks must be rather
encouraging to writers who realize that if they merely present prospective
employers with solid, errorless resumes, they'll be ahead of comparably
qualified competitors.

Hank Stanley arjohns -at- adnc -dot- com
The word artisan 70323 -dot- 2107 -at- compuserve -dot- com

"Language is a poor enough means of communication as it is.
So we ought to use all the words we've got."
Henry Drummond
Inherit the Wind - Act 1, scene II