Re: Word Master Documents

Subject: Re: Word Master Documents
From: "Kristine J. Olberg" <kjolberg -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 15:27:40 -0600

You'll be sorry if you use the master document feature. Use INDEX and RD
fields to generate the index from entries in individual files. See the Word
online help for the INDEX and RD fields. If you need directions spelled out
a little more than, e-mail me privately and I'll write them for you.

Regards...Kris
kris -at- olberg -dot- com
kolberg -at- actamed -dot- com