Re: Writers and Resumes, a lurker comes out

Subject: Re: Writers and Resumes, a lurker comes out
From: Marvin Cochrane <cochrane -at- TSUFL -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 17:59:45 -0600

Didn't Carolyn Haley say it well! As one who has hired a couple of techncal
writers, I expect the resume and cover letter to represent a professional
writer's final product. One guy I hired got the interview based on his
great, unsolicited cover letter (we had not advertised).

Marv Cochrane
I edit anything and make the writer look great.

Cheers,
Marvin Cochrane