Tech Writers Wanted in Houston

Subject: Tech Writers Wanted in Houston
From: Deborah Silvi <Deborah_Silvi -at- CROW -dot- BMC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 17:14:46 -0600

I'm posting this for my employer. Please respond to:

Jim Light
BMC Software
2101 CityWest Blvd.
Houston, TX 77042
phone 713-918-2289 or 800-841-2031
email Jim_Light -at- bmc -dot- com
fax 713-918-1313

Information Developer
Permanent position
Develop documentation plans and user documentation for new and
existing open systems products. Work with developers, QA,
support, other writers, and management as necessary. Create both
hard copy and online help using FrameMaker, RoboHelp, and other
software.

2-5 years of technical writing experience documenting software
products. A degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, or
Computer Science preferable. Experience with databases, operating
systems, or networking protocols extremely valuable. Must be able
to develop computer documents for a highly technical audience.
Stron analysis, research, and writing skills required.

Must be a non-smoker.