Job Description

Subject: Job Description
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- AXIONET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 19:43:06 -0500

I've been asked to write a job description--my own, if I want it. The
job is going to involve setting documentation procedures, and--within
the next year--organizing a documentation department for four related
companies.

The job description is supposed to include salary expectations,
benefits, and outlines of policy and development.

I have one week to write it. If anybody cares to suggest the sorts of
issues that I should cover, I'd be hysterically grateful for any input.

Thanks in advance.

--
Bruce Byfield (bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com)
Technical Writer

"And see ye not yon bonny, bonny road
That winds about the fernie brae?
That is the road to fair Elfland,