Where to get PMCamera?

Subject: Where to get PMCamera?
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- AXIONET -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 13:06:37 -0500

Jean Weber <jean_weber -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM> wrote:

>If anyone knows where to get PMCamera, could you please post >the information to the list? I don't need a copy, but I do >want to be able to tell others where to get one. Save me the >trouble of searching the net...

The problem isn't that nobody knows where to get PMCamera. Rather, it is
so widely available on OS/2 boards and ftp sites that mentioning a
specific source seemed pointless--kind of like telling someone where to
find PKZIP.

However, since you ask, try:
1.) your local IBM Support Board.
2.) the Hobbes ftp site.
3.) Pete Norloff's board at 1-703-385-4325.

--
Bruce Byfield (bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com)
Technical Writer

"And see ye not yon bonny, bonny road
That winds about the fernie brae?
That is the road to fair Elfland,