Re: 21" monitor recommendations?

Subject: Re: 21" monitor recommendations?
From: Bill Bledsoe <Bill -dot- Bledsoe -at- CMS-STL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 09:49:50 -0600

Sarah, All,

I've had really good luck with monitors fro Iyama. Their VisionMaster
series is the best monitor I've ever seen, hands down. Price is in the
midpoint of the catagory in all models too.

Screen definition is superb, controls are easy to operate, and they are
very reliable.

Might want to check them out...

Sarah Perrault wrote:

> My manager (a paragon of managerly solicitude) has decided to get
> me a 21" monitor. I've read a fair amount about them, and now am
> looking for recommendations.
>
> If you have a 21" monitor, what do you have?

cheers,
Bill Bledsoe
Senior Technical Writer - CMS
St. Louis, MO
Bill -dot- Bledsoe -at- cms-stl -dot- com or intlidox -at- anet-stl -dot- com

"I'm out on a limb where the fun begins"
Adrian Belew/The Bears - "Fear is Never Boring"