Re: WORD: GRAPHIC LINKS

Subject: Re: WORD: GRAPHIC LINKS
From: "Wing, Michael J" <mjwing -at- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 09:57:49 -0600

John;

I found the following in the on-line help for Word.

--------------------------------------
Reconnect a link in Word when the source file moves or is renamed

1 On the Edit menu, click Links.
2 In the Source File box, click the link you want to reconnect or
change.

To select multiple links, hold down CTRL while you click each link.

3 Click Change Source.
4 In the File Name box, enter the name of the file to which you want to
reconnect or change the link.

If you do not see the file you want to open, select a different folder
or directory from the Look In box.

If you redirect the link to a different file, the new source file must
have been created in the same application as the original source file.

Mike Wing
INTERGRAPH