Re: Printed & Online Manual, and Help

Subject: Re: Printed & Online Manual, and Help
From: David Young <davidy -at- WEXTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 12:44:58 -0500

Robin,

>I am starting a new project in a week or so and part of the requirement
is to have an online manual, a printed manual, and online help from a
single source document. We are a service company and customers will use
our web site extensively to place orders, maintain accounts, etc.<

You may want to look at our product Documentation Studio. Documentation
Studio allows you to create a commercial quality printed document, WinHelp
3.1 and 4.0, HTML and HTML Help all from a single source Word document.

For further information visit http://www.wextech.com

David Young
WexTech Systems, Inc.
techsupp -at- wextech -dot- com