Re: PC Processing Power (was Home Alone)

Subject: Re: PC Processing Power (was Home Alone)
From: "Ivie, Guy" <GuyI -at- CORPMAIL -dot- FOLLETT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 15:26:00 PST

I'm using a P120 laptop from Fujitsu to do paper manuals in MS Word and
online help with MS Word and HDK. It feels quite speedy to me. I might
feel differently if I were doing heavy-duty Photoshop work, but I save
that stuff for my PowerMac 8500.

Guy Ivie
Follett Campus Resources
GuyI -at- corpmail -dot- follett -dot- com

** My opinions are my own; FCR is perfectly capable of announcing its
corporate opinions in the appropriate arenas.**