Word 97 hates Frame

Subject: Word 97 hates Frame
From: SUZANNE PYLE <comline -at- STAR -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 14:40:33 -0500

Regarding compatibility issues with Word 97 and Frame 5.1.1.....

Matt says:

>There is NO-ONE to blame in this case, except Microsoft. Pardon the
>expression, but it's time to bend over, and take your medicine: you've
>just been screwed by Billy-Boy.
>
>Aren't you glad you bought Microsoft?

Suzanne replies:

It's true...I knew one day soon I'd pay royally for coughing up the bucks on
Office 97...I guess I was hoping by purchasing the software, I'd be ahead of
the game. Instead, my project is now delayed. I also can't reload Word 6.0
on my machine..for some reason it won't load. So I'm stuck with 97, and I
hope Billy is happy and sleeping in Seattle.

Meanwhile, I turn my glance toward Adobe. Let's hope they have the sense to
put out a Word 97 filter soon!!!!!