Re: Acrobat-ics (.PDF to .RTF)

Subject: Re: Acrobat-ics (.PDF to .RTF)
From: Ben Weisner <ben -at- WEISNER -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 10:49:24 -0600

Nothing like beating a dead horse to get the response you need ;>

Check out http://www.ambia.com for some great Acrobat utilities including
Aerial, a product that will do exactly what you are trying to do, namely
export content from a PDF file to RTF. The best part about this is the
price -- $49 for a commercial license, free for personal, non-commercial
use. Ambia has been around for awhile and has some other excellent products
for keeping your PDF files up-to-date, automating bookmark and hypertext
creation, etc.

Best,

Ben Weisner

P.S., I'll be offering certified Acrobat training later in the year. If
anyone is interested, please contact me via private email with a list of
the topics you might like included in the syllabus.