Book Reviews at STC Conference

Subject: Book Reviews at STC Conference
From: Avon Murphy <amurphy -at- WLN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 23:00:34 -0800

This is the first announcement of the third annual breakfast meeting of _Technical Communication_ book reviewers at the STC Annual Conference in Toronto next month. Whether you are a current reviewer or are just thinking about reviewing for the journal, please feel invited to join us for the famous STC rolls and fruit as well as discussion of books and our schedules for future reviews. Bring your business cards and your questions--see you in Toronto!

Place: Breakfast area (Sheraton Hall), within sight of the door (look for signs)
Day: Wednesday, 14 May 1997
Time: 7-8:15 AM

During the week of 7 April, I can be reached at 360-786-7725. Thereafter, please use the number shown below. Thanks.

Avon Murphy, Book Review Editor
_Technical Communication_
1234 Firpark Drive SE
Lacey, WA 98503