Paper for a technical proposal

Subject: Paper for a technical proposal
From: Alethea Otero <aotero -at- NMT -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 16:59:48 -0600

Hi everyone!

I am currently editing a $3.5 million proposal for counter terrorism
research. The document is approximately 60 pages including graphs (task
& org. charts) and colored graphics. We are preparing this for
the Office of Special Technologies (government agency) in Maryland. After
reading the proposal, they will then submit it to the Defense Special
Weapons Agency (DSWA) in Washington, DC. Instead of using the plain
white paper that's in our printer, we would like to print it on something
nicer (heavier weight, different color, etc.). We don't know if the
people receiving the proposal are going to "bean count" or actually be
impressed by the fancy paper, graphs, etc. but we would like to be
prepared. We are also trying to make our documents look more professional.
Any suggestions on paper weight and color considering our audience?

Thanks,

Alethea Otero
Student Technical Editor
Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center