Cost of Living (COL) in Phoenix

Subject: Cost of Living (COL) in Phoenix
From: Alethea Otero <aotero -at- NMT -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 11:00:57 -0600

Hello!

I am completing an application for an internship in Phoenix. I have
a few questions about the subject of "salary requirements" and I'd like
some help if there's any to offer. Does anyone know what is appropriate
to request as an intern? How much should I expect to pay in rent for an
apartment in a safe part of town? Does anyone know where a safe area is
but not too expensive?

Please email me directly at aotero -at- nmt -dot- edu -dot-

Thanks,

Alethea