Re: 2nd annual Techwhirlers/STC Dinner

Subject: Re: 2nd annual Techwhirlers/STC Dinner
From: Michelle Corbin Nichols <tigger -at- VNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 21:04:16 -0400

>> I would love to attend a dinner gathering of TECHWR-L folks
>> in Toronto. (I haven't been to an Annual Conference--they called
>> it the "International Technical Communication Conference" then--
>> since Philly in '88.)
>
>Would any Toronto-bound techwhirlers mind posting a few post->conference
impressions to the list? I'm sure those of us who can't go >would like to
hear from those who do.

Better still....would they be willing to write a very short "article" that
the newsletter editors could print? Summarizing your favorite session,
providing bulleted list of notes that you took, would be a great addition
to many newsletters! Post them here, giving permission to reprint, and
you'll get great coverage.

(Gosh, does it sound like I am a newsletter editor in search of fresh and
exciting articles? :) )

TTFN,
Michelle Corbin Nichols