Re[2]: Plural of "mouse"

Subject: Re[2]: Plural of "mouse"
From: Kathleen Padova <kpadova -at- ASICENTRAL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 11:34:00 -0500

>Who was that cartoon cat who called them "meeses"? <g>

Wasn't that Sylvester?

I have never encountered a situation (yet) where the user had more than one
mouse (or ponting device). In speaking, though, we've always called them
computer mice.

Our testing coordinator has a collection of dead computer mice in his cube
that he has begun naming (after tying their cords into nooses (neeses?)
Fievel, Mickey, etc.

Kathleen
kpadova -at- millstar -dot- com