Re: Question about MSWord

Subject: Re: Question about MSWord
From: Kimberly Venegas <kjv4517 -at- GRIFFON -dot- MWSC -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 19:43:26 -0500

> headers within 1" margins. But this also defeats the purpose of a page
> break or a section break that kicks to the next page. Has anyone else run
> into this problem? How did you solve it?
>
> Thanks
>
> Paula

Paula,
I have run into similar problems, when the damn thing does something like
center a heading when I go to a new paragraph even though I want it left
aligned. The only solution I came up with was highlighting the entire
section, cutting it and then pasting it into the exact same place. It
seems to hold then but I don't think its an ideal solution either. This
is Word95 7.0. Are you working on the same version? It seems to have
a tendency to assume it knows what I want more than I do. Microsoft has
replaced it twice because it kept performing illegal operations and
refusing to print. It has quit that but I still run onto other little
quirks.

Good luck,
Kim V.