Re: Other Style Guides

Subject: Re: Other Style Guides
From: Janice Gelb <janiceg -at- MARVIN -dot- ENG -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 13:28:59 -0700

Stuart Burnfield said:

> Subject: Re: Other Style Guides
>
> Joe -Sokohl <jsokohl -at- CAMPBELLSOFT -dot- COM> wrote:
> > . . . Chapters include:
> >
> > WORKIGN WITH AN EDITOR
>
> It's good to see the folks at Sun have a sense of humour.

Um, we at Sun *do* have a sense of humor, of course, but
I'm afraid you'll have to credit Joe with this particular
manifestation...

Janice Gelb | The only connection Sun has with this
janiceg -at- marvin -dot- eng -dot- sun -dot- com | message is the return address.
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8018/index.html

"These are my opinions. If they were the Biblical truth, your bushes
would be burning"
-- Randy Lander