Looking for Editor in Austin, TX

Subject: Looking for Editor in Austin, TX
From: Melonie Holliman <mrh -at- ABMDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 09:39:13 +0000

Howdy, Yall:

Taking advice from this list, I am attempting to find
SOMEONE with writing knowledge to edit my documents
late next month.

I have not even spoken with my bosses about this. I
need to know it can be done for a low cost before I
even pitch it.

Ideally, this would be a beginner or student who wants
the experience more than the money. If you know of
anyone in that position, please pass my info on to
them. The only requirements are English editing skills
and they live in or around the Austin area.

Thanks,

Melonie Holliman
(mrh -at- abmdata -dot- com)
ABM Data Systems, Inc.