OOPS, i'm bad (was re: e-mail vs Email)

Subject: OOPS, i'm bad (was re: e-mail vs Email)
From: "Ella M. Beale Peacock" <epeacock -at- DFW -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 14:31:42 -0500

Just received this off the list and noticed my typos. It's what I get
for being so quick on the send button.

Example sentence should read:

Email is a system that computer users [use] for messaging.

Also committed one of my own pet peeves; typing their instead of
they're..

If you're not familiar with IETF, their [they're] the folks who set
global...