Re: Bad Lists

Subject: Re: Bad Lists
From: Julia Land <jltw -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 10:45:52 -0500

Buck,

There is a company (in Califonia maybe) that will act as a prospective
employer and check your references. They then report to you what was
said. Seems like the fee was in the $50 to $100 range. Do I remember
their name? Of course not. But maybe this will jog someone else's
memory. In the meantime I will try to remember where I read about it.

By the way, you didn't finish the story. Did you ever get paid?

Good luck,

Julia Land
jalnd -at- earthlink -dot- net