Re: Bad employers

Subject: Re: Bad employers
From: Frank Harper <Frank -dot- Harper -at- ES -dot- ATL -dot- SITA -dot- INT>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 06:31:50 -0500

Fellow tech writers,

I worked on such a list here in Atlanta. While it is very
useful, I would caution you against including any bad information
about companies, lest you open yourself up to a liable suit.

We continue to maintain the list as a service to our members
but do not endorse or denounce any of the companies. The list is
very valuable to our members who are seeking employment.

In addition, we have created an on-line resume service
where our members can post their resume. Subscribers are
able to log in and search the files for specific skills, then
download the resume.

We continually search the newspapers for employment ads and
include the company in the list with their permission.

If you want more info about our programs, let me know.

Frank
Atlanta STC Chapter