Framemaker Training and Tips

Subject: Framemaker Training and Tips
From: Jennifer Chiki <Jennifer -dot- Chiki -at- MARCAM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 11:54:00 -0400

Hi,

I have just re-subscribed after a few months off the list, so I apologize
if this topic has been discussed recently.

I was wondering, can anyone out there recommend any Framemaker 5.0
training courses (beginner through advanced)? I am looking for a course
offered somewhere in the Toronto, Ontario area, preferably.

Also, have any of you have converted a large Word document over to Frame?
And if so, how easy, difficult did you find it? Would you have any
helpful hints for someone attempting the same task?

Any input would be greatly appreciated,

Jennifer.