Re: Bad Employers/Clients List???

Subject: Re: Bad Employers/Clients List???
From: Buck & Tilly Buchanan <writer -at- DHC -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 15:27:55 -0500

In the past few years, I have worked for:

____Company Name____ _______Location_____

General Electrodynamics Corporation (GEC) Arlington, TX
Romeo Engineering Ft. Worth
Computer Sciences Corporation Ft. Worth
Texas Instruments Dallas
Rio Grande Book Company McAllen Texas
Foerster & Associates McAllen Texas
JDTV, Inc. Arlington, TX
Intratech, Inc. Ft. Worth and Jordan
Agusta Bell Helicopter Italy and Saudi Arabia
Pan American Services Company Florida and Yemen Arab Republic
Computer Engineering Systems, Ltd Singapore
Computerland Sidney, Australia
Bell Helicopter International Ft. Worth and Isfahan, Iran
Heli-Orient Singapore
EG&G Singapore and Island of Borneo
Litton Flight Services Houston, Montana, and Mexico
Gulf RadioTelephone Pasadena (Houston) Texas

And oh, so many more...

My experiences with some of them have ranged from BAD to LOUSY
Others have been GREAT to TERRIBLE.
Their experiences with me have ranged from WONDERFUL to AWFUL

There are many adjectives in between.

Buck Buchanan
writer -at- dhc -dot- net
Arlington, TX